HomePage for Tiffany-Dupont.com
Who is Tiffany Dupont?
Louise Dupont |
Actress: Movie Industry
Residence: Los Angeles, CA
Tiffany Dupont is a kind, caring woman. We wish her Godly leadership in a challenging industry. Editor
Born in 1981 in an old log cabin... not really. Tiffany is originally from the East Coast, Northern Virginia Washington DC area. She graduated from Lake Braddock Secondary School
in Burke, Virginia in 1999. Tiffany attended the University of Georgia (Athens, GA; also attended Gainesville College, GA) majoring in Music (violin [Mrs. Trachtenburg]) and Advertising. In 2002 at 21 years old, she became Miss University of Georgia. She has continued in the movie and television industries since graduating.
She is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. (Milly) John Dupont who currently live in
Gainesville, Georgia. She loves her family dearly ( Christelle - Sister, Jessica - Sister, John - Brother )
and missed them greatly while being miles away in India filming Queen Esther - One Night With The King.
Tiffany, a Christian, has dedicated herself to roles which do not conflict with her Christianity. Tiffany has a big heart for children.
"Tiffany Dupont [Hadassah/Esther] Tiffany Louise Dupont had been dancing since she was three years old, and training in classical violin for 13 years when the course of her life took a sudden turn. Born on March 22, 1981 in Gainsville, Georgia, Dupont was a college junior in 2002, the recipient of several music scholarships, when she became Miss University of Georgia. A model who’d been making appearances in TV commercials since the age of 12, Dupont soon began to make guest appearances in TV programs such as Yes, Dear; Joan of Arcadia;and Grounded for Life. In 2003, she landed a small film role in Cheaper by the Dozen starring Steve Martin, which was followed by a meatier part in The Work and the Glory in 2004. Her big break came when she was cast to play role of Queen Esther, starring next to screen veterans Peter O’Toole and Omar Sharif, in the much-anticipated One Night with the King (2006). Currently in post-production 12/06, Dupont stars alongside Ed Begley Jr. in He's Such a Girl." ~ 8x.com Productions
Tiffany is a recipient of the HOPE Scholarship and a Music Scholarship
from the University of Georgia School of Music for Violin.
Tiffany was very involved
on campus having participated in a number of activities and leadership
roles including the Student Government Association, The Watchdawgs,
BIG Event, Residence Hall Association, and the UGA Symphony Orchestra.
She has also enjoyed being a summer camp counselor and mentor.
During fall 2002, Tiffany had great success as Director/Producer of the second
annual philanthropic Diversidad Fall Fashion Show, sponsored by 'Guess?
In addition to her academic and school resume:|
Tiffany is a professional
Model/Actress and has also appeared in numerous plays and commercials,
having modeled since age 12.
Tiffany is a model for ELITE Model Management
Atlanta/New York, enjoying working in print, high fashion, and runway.
In addition to modeling and acting, Tiffany has been dancing since age
three with focus in modern dance along with ballet and jazz.
also been trained in classical violin since 1989 and continues
perfecting this skill.
During her reign as Miss University of Georgia Tiffany focused her
attention on working to support current music programs geared towards
children and help to begin new programs where needed.
Since 2003, television and movie projects have kept her schedule busy. Simultaneously, she continues her other interests and hobbies. 2006 brings her to television and to the movie theater in the long awaited movie on the life of Queen Esther ~ an excellent role model.
Other Interesting Facts about Tiffany Dupont
- Parents: John and Milly Dupont
- Brothers/Sisters: John, Jessica, Christelle
- A dog
- Student Government Association Executive Board
- Student Government Association Special Projects
- Executive Board of Watchdawgs
- Being Involved at Georgia (BIG) Event Leader
- President of UGA's Oglethorpe Residence Hall
- Member of the UGA Symphony Orchestra
- Camp Counselor and Mentor at Camp Impact
Artistic Training and Experience:
- Training in Ballet, Modern and Jazz
Dance : since 1988
- Classical violin training, as well
as jazz and blue grass : since 1989
- Involvement in numerous performance organizations
- Acted in TV commercials, music videos and a
new pilot for the WB's Fall '02 Season
- A professional model with ELITE Model Management
- Chairman and coordinator of the "Diversidad"
Fashion Show which raised money for the Athens-Clarke County Mentor
- Featured Movie Industry. Pillar of Light : Work and The Glory. Queen Esther : One Night With The King.
- Trained in the Martial Arts beginning at age
6 in Kenpo Karate and currently holds senior rank in Aikido
- Traveled extensively in Europe
- Friendly, kind, caring and moral woman.
- Attends Church regularly.
- Works with the Girls Ministry at her Church in Los Angeles
- Likes to go bowling
- Works out to keep in shape
- Taking walks
- Still practices violin - that's kind of recreational.
- Current Career: Movie and Television Actress
- (From college days) To become a Creative or Account Director of
a major advertising agency
Articles from University of Georgia: